Fans get a chance to ride in Imran Khan’s Ferrari or accompany Priyanka Chopra for a day on donatiing to TIGI foundation.
The TIGI (Trust In Goodness Inside) foundation – run by Bollywood star Imran Khan’s mother Nuzhat Khan – is all geared up to organize a celebrity football match on July 20, 2014 in Mumbai, India. Several Bollywood stars will descend onto the football field for a friendly match that will ultimately donate itself to a good cause – animal welfare.
The match which is all set to take place on July 20, 2014 at the Cooperage Football Ground in Mumbai.
Aamir Khan, Imran Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, Rahul Bose, Sohail Khan, Tiger Shroff, and many more stars will sweat it out, so that the TIGI foundation can attract funds for its noble cause of building an animal welfare shelter on the outskirts of Mumbai city.
The TIGI foundation also has exciting incentives for donors willing to loosen their purse. With each specific donation amount comes a special reward that is sure to woo the moolah!
Here are some of the exciting rewards that come along with a particular amount of donation –
- INR 100 – Thank You
- INR 500 – Pass for the game (Qty-1000)
- INR- 2000 – Digital photo-collage of all players at the game + Pass for the game+ TIGI Foundation T-shirt (Qty-1000)
- INR 7500 – Click a selfie with your favourite actor at the game + Pass for the game+ TIGI Foundation T-shirt (Qty-20)
- INR- 10,000 – Get a cooking session with filmmaker Kiran Rao + Pass for the game+ TIGI Foundation T-shirt (Qty-1)
- INR 12,500 – Toss the match coin prior to the game + Pass for the game + TIGI Foundation T-shirt (Qty-1)
- INR – 15,000 – Get a copy of Dhoom 3 DVD with a personal autograph from Aamir Khan & Abhishek Bachchan + Pass for the game + TIGI Foundation T-shirt (Qty-3)
- INR – 20,000 – Get a signed jersey of both teams + Pass for the game + TIGI Foundation T-shirt (Qty-3)
- INR – 50,000 – Either work out with Imran Khan at his personal gym or drive around Mumbai with him in his Ferrari + Pass for the game + TIGI Foundation T-shirt (Qty- 2)
- INR – 50,000 – Accompany Priyanka Chopra for an entire day for promotional activities of her new movie “Mary Kom”
- INR – 75000 – Get a chance to hangout with Aamir Khan on the sets of his next film P.K + Pass for the game + TIGI Foundation T-shirt (Qty- 1)
- INR – 100000 – Get to be part of the team and play in the upcoming game on 20th July + Pass for the game + TIGI Foundation T-shirt (Qty-1)
TIGI – which is an NGO solely dedicated towards animal welfare- aims to construct a state-of -the art animal welfare shelter, where an animal in the city can have 4 acres of land to frolic around. So be generous and donate towards TIGI’s noble cause.
For more details, click here.