Flirty black was a red carpet staple for the best dressed Bollywood actresses at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards.
Yes, it was a snazzy “Gentleman’s” Quarterly (GQ) event, but who said that the ladies can’t steal the show?! The GQ Men Of The Year Awards took place in Mumbai on September 28, 2014 and here is who we think put their best foot forward on the red carpet.
Top 5 best dressed Bollywood actresses at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2014 are –
1. Aditi Rao Hydari – This smoking south Beauty takes “being proud of curves” to a whole new level! Dressed to kill in a floor length black gown, Adtit stole the show. The tad bits of sheer-show were a complete stunner on on the red carpet.
2. Huma Qureshi – Yet another proud voluptuous beauty, Huma had the shutterbugs gasping for air! Her shimmery golden bronze dress with that high slit gets a complete thumbs up in the fashion department.
3. Lisa Haydon – Black is back and how! Lisa Haydon almost dared to bare in this black see through ensemble. Leaving very little to imagination, Haydon carried herself self with panache and confidence.
4. Sophie Choudry – Leggy lasses flaunting flirtatiously with sheer seemed to be the flavour on the red carpet. VJ and actress Sophie Choudry combined elegance with high-end couture in this nude printed outfit. The perfect combination of jewellery and accessories added an extra dash of style.
5. Nargis Fakhri – The ‘Madras Cafe’ actress marched to an experimental fashion note this time, pairing a chic black suit with Oxford shoes and a fedora, Nargis Fakhri looked unconventional, but stylish.