Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu Starrer ‘Pink’ hit the theatres on September 16, 2016 and has been receiving great appreciation from various sections of the society for talking about a serious issue. Not just the subject, the movie has also been appreciated for the extraordinary performances by the actors.
There are some of the hard hitting dialogues in the movie which made it stand out in the crowd. Here are a few dialogues from the movie which has managed to made an impact.
1. “Our Society has no place for women” – This has been said due to the reason as there is no space in the society for women who try to break the barrier of stereotypes.
2. “It is Easy to blame a woman” – Women in our society have constantly been targeted as they are easily spot when they try to step out of the box.
3. “Rock show mein hai toh hint hai, aur library me ya Mandir me hai to hint nahi hai? Venue decide karta hai character” – This dialogue has openly indicated that if a woman goes to pubs or parties that does not mean she is available.
4. “Agar ladkiyan ladkon ke sath dinner ya drinks pe jati hain toh ye unki apni choice hoti hai, available hone ka signboard banke nahi jati hain wo” – If a girl goes out for dinner with a guy, that’s her choice and does not mean she has a sign board of ‘being available’.
5. “ Hamare yaha ghadi ki sui character decide karti hai” – Here the needle of the watch decides the character of the girl.
Photo Credits: Viral Bhayani