Black beauties! 5 Bollywood actresses who wow in black.
“Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.”
— Coco Chanel
When in doubt wear black! Bollywood’s leading ladies have always sworn by this mantra. Whether it is a promotional event or an awards night, tinsel town’s ladies have always held onto the color black.
Here is our list of the top 5 Bollywood actresses who have rocked the all black look in the recent past.
1. Aditi Rao Hydari – This curvy lass might not be on the top rung of Bollywood, however, her recent sartorial choices have definitely had jaws dropping and eyes popping! Her recent appearance at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards had fashion critics raving about her choice of a black gown.
2. Lisa Haydon – Her recent claim to fame in ‘Queen’ opposite Kangana Ranaut has had the critics raving about her spunky presence on screen. This 28-year-old has a lot more more going for her, there hasn’t been one single event where the leggy beauty has got her wardrobe choice wrong. She stunned every one with her bare minimum black look at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards.
3. Nargis Fakhri – Apart from her uber sensational natural duck pout and vivacious personality, Nargis has fashion on her side! Her ramp walk at the India Bridal Week (IBDW) in New Delhi in a daring black outfit had fashionistas going gaga!
The petite beauty had a oops moment on the ramp when her revealing outfit got a little too much to handle, however, Nargis sashayed down the ramp with great ease.
4. Sonam Kapoor – This fashionista needs no introduction. Better known for her choice in clothes than her films, Sonam Kapoor is a true diva. Her Tommy Hilfiger black jumpsuit attire was a complete winner – chic style done to perfection!
5. Monica Dogra – This actress and singer made a strong debut in Bollywood with director Kiran Rao’s ‘Dhobi Ghat’. Her appearance on the ramp for designer Veda Raheja at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014 wowed the fashion world. It can’t get better than black sheer!