Sonam Kapoor sports saris on both the days of her several appearances at Cannes Film Festival 2017
Fashionista Sonam Kapoor attended the 70th Cannes International Film Festival this year from May 21 – 22 as a L’Oreal Paris beauty ambassador. She left India wearing a white loose top paired with a black palazzo and went on to mesmerize us with her looks on both days at the festival! Sonam Kapoor walked the Cannes 2017 red carpet on both days and sported stunning designer sheer gowns. While for press interactions through the day, she sported a mix of contemporary-traditional wear and bohemian outfits.
Cannes Film Festival 2017 is currently underway and will end with a grand closure on May 28. Other Bollywood celebrities attending the 10 days long international film festival include, Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan along with Aaradhya, Amy Jackson, Shruti Haasan, A R Rahman, Nandita Das with Nawazuddin Siddiqui and south star Jayam Ravi!
Here’s everything you need to know about Sonam Kapoor’s looks at Cannes Film Festival 2017 –
Styled by sister and celebrity stylist Rhea Kapoor, Sonam definitely lived up to the high benchmarks set by Deepika Padukone on Day 1 and Day 2 of Cannes 2017. The 31 year old actress reached the French Riveria on May 20, 2017 and was slated to walk the Cannes 2017 red carpet on May 21 and May 22.
#1 She kicked off her Cannes 2017 journey with a stunning NorBlack NorWhite prismatic sari paired with a white net crop top.
#2 For her first red carpet appearance at Cannes Film Festival 2017 on Day 5 – Sonam picked a sizzling pink sheer gown by Elli Saab.She completed her look with a ring-bracelet on both hands – giving the entire look an Indian touch.
For her second day at Cannes 2017, Sonam picked outfits by desi designers, Anamika Khanna and Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla for the first two press interactions.
#3 For the first session of press interactions, Sonam sported Anamika Khanna yellow-gold palazzo pants with a matching blouse and red shrug jacket. She completed the bohemian look with a matching red turban.
#4 For the second session of press interaction, Sonam chose a white dress paired with a net jacket by designer duo Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. The jacket was hand painted with shades of Rose Quartz and Serenity reflecting waves of the sea.
#5 For her third press interaction sessionat Cannes 2017, Ms. Kapoor sported a cropped trouser saree from Indian designer Masaba Gupta’s latest collection.
#6 Sonam concluded her Cannes 2017 journey with a stunning second red carpet appearance. She sported a shimmery golden Elie Saab body-fitting gown with a sleek gold waist belt, complimented by a golden clutch purse.
1. Sonam Kapoor’s red carpet look on Cannes Film Festival 2017 Day 6
2. Sonam Kapoor at her first press interaction on Day 6 of Cannes Film Festival 2017 with a Bohemian look
3. Sonam Kapoor in Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla for her second press interaction at Cannes 2017 on Day 6
4. Sonam Kapoor in a contemporary traditional look on Cannes Film Festival 2017, Day 6
5. Sonam Kapoor looks sizzling in a sheer pink gown at Cannes Film Festival 2017 red carpet on Day 5
6. Sonam’s first look at Cannes Film Festival 2017 in NorBlack NorWhite prismatic sari on Day 5
7. Sonam Kapoor arrives at the French Riviera on May 19, 2017 to attend Cannes Film Festival 2017 as a L’Oreal Paris ambassador
8. Sonam Kapoor spotted at Mumbai Airport, leaving for Cannes Film Festival 2017
Stay tuned for live updates on Cannes Film Festival 2017 exclusively on Bollywood Garam!
Photo Credits – Viral Bhayani, Instagram